I REALLY loved this game. Slight bug which means I can claim unlimited 1k grants on normal game but other than that. It was amazing! Here's a video I did on it...
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Arcade Builder is a casual business simulation game inspired by prison architect. Developed in 2 years on and off while working full time as a passion project by solo developer Adam Dougherty (jamdonut.com)
Open your own games arcade and deal with the influx of customers and their needs!
1. Start with humble beginnings with just a few pinball machines
2. Use research and upgrades to unlock more machines, offices and research equipment.
3. Watch out for events that can effect your happiness and cash flow
4. Hire the staff you need to keep your business running
5.Host parties for customers and provide all the necessities for customers to be happy
6. Build the entire arcade layout including walls, floor and lights
7. Listen to customer feedback and build your arcade accordingly
8. Idle mode level (no building, simply place the machines you want and play :) )
9. Complete set of tasks and missions to help guide you
The game has been released but is still undergoing development to ensure the game is robust and fun.
I see this as a pre-release version before the game is launched on Steam and other platforms therefore the minimum price is currently set at 50%. If you have any issues please let me know!
Although I have taken every effort to ensure the game runs smoothly, if any errors do occur please save your game and reload it.
Thanks for being interested in my game and I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Arcade Builder goes fully free!Jun 26, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I don't understand why my arcades keep failing. My customers are demanding ATM machiens but that's like end game tech, and I can't even come close to getting it unlocked before my business dies from low happiness.
Hm, maybe this needs balancing, you could try adding more snack machines and chairs - if there is no ATM they usually head to a chair, then head home (which affects unhappiness less)
i just started doing youtube soo here u go :)
Nice video bro!!! Very good editting too very funny haha
how do you turn on power??